- Since 2015 when Transylvania Cycling hit the road, we’ve always valued small groups and our cycling vacations were designed from the start for groups of up to 6 people. For 2021, we want to make our tours exclusively private. As groups are usually made up of members of the same family, same household or very close friends, we think this will make our trips one of the safest options in this period.
We are ready to host you again with your comfort and safety in mind! Get ready to explore wide-open spaces and fresh air on two wheels, enjoy private culinary delights and exclusive cultural experiences. When the time is right and you are ready, we’ll be happy to show you Transylvania by bike. Some things have changed in 2020, but our commitment to help you make the most of your vacation is just as strong.
Preparing every little aspect of your holiday has always been our main goal and we have always been proud of that. This won’t change in 2021, as our team will remain focused now more than ever, on providing exceptional hospitality every step of the way. Below are just a few things that Transylvania Cycling does to ensure you have an unforgettable and carefree cycling vacation.
- Because of this, in 2021 there will be no fixed dates in our calendar to choose trips from. Just tell the period when you want to ride, get your group together, contact us and we’ll do the rest.
- We’ve changed our cancellation policies, so that you enjoy the ultimate flexibility when booking your trip. Your deposit will fully be refunded if you choose to cancel your trip up to 10 days before departure.
- Should you find it impossible to travel to Romania due to international travel restrictions or due to local restrictions over here, your deposit will fully be refunded no matter at which point in time the cancelation will take place.
Social at a Distance
- Private groups and health checks are the answer to this problem; knowing that you’re safe will give you the peace of mind needed to fully enjoy the trips.
- We’ll take care of everything, so you take pleasure in the finest meals at private tables.
- We may change our itinerary to avoid crowded places or areas that are not very safe.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
- The health of our guides will be self-assessed before each trip; in addition to conducting temperature checks, our guides can also provide a negative COVID-19 test upon request.
- Transylvania Cycling will kindly ask its guests to fill up a health questionnaire before departure. Please share with us if you’ve experienced any Covid-19 symptoms, so we can find the best trip options for you.
- We work exclusively with guesthouses and activity partners that meet the highest cleaning and safety protocols.
- Should there be a need we can provide face covering masks and hand sanitizer, but we encourage guests to bring their own.
- Rest assured that the bikes, gear and surfaces in shuttle vans are sanitized before and after trips. Nobody will be using the gear 72h before the trips, so you’ll not be taking any chances whatsoever.
We are happy to accommodate you in any way and we are open to any suggestions you might have to make your trip better and safer. If you have any concerns at all, feel free to ask and we’ll get things done!