- Since 2015 when Transylvania Cycling hit the road, we’ve always valued small groups and our cycling vacations were designed from the start for groups of up to 6 people. In 2021, we decided to make our tours exclusively private and we believe this is still the way forward for 2022. As groups are usually made up of members of the same family or they are very close friends, we think this will make our trips one of the safest options in this period.
With our guests' comfort and safety in mind, we managed to get back on the saddle in 2021 and we had some great experiences. Driven by the same strong commitment to make your cycling vacation a memorable one, we’ve built in flexibility every step of the way, from designing and customizing your trip to our cancellation policy and this won’t change in 2022. Below are just a few things that Transylvania Cycling does to ensure you have an unforgettable and carefree cycling vacation.
- Because of this, in 2022 there will be no fixed dates in our calendar to choose trips from. Just decide on the period when you want to ride, get your group together, contact us and we’ll do the rest.
- We’ve changed our cancellation policies, so that you enjoy the ultimate flexibility when booking your trip. Your deposit will fully be refunded if you choose to cancel your trip up to 30 days before departure.
- Should you find it impossible to travel to Romania due to international travel restrictions or due to local restrictions over here, your deposit will fully be refunded no matter at which point in time the cancelation will take place.
- Improved flexibility on our on-trip dining, transfers, and activities.
Social at a Distance
- Knowing that you’re safe, solely in the company of your friends, will give you the peace of mind needed to fully enjoy your tour with us.
- We’ll take care of everything, so you take pleasure in the finest meals at private tables.
- We may change our itinerary to avoid crowded places or areas that are not very safe.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
- All our team members are vaccinated and we work exclusively with guesthouses and activity partners that meet the highest cleaning and safety protocols.
- Should there be a need we can provide face covering masks and hand sanitizer, but we encourage guests to bring their own.
- Rest assured that the bikes, gear and surfaces in shuttle vans are sanitized before and after trips. Nobody will be using the gear 72h before the trips, so you’ll not be taking any chances whatsoever.
We are happy to accommodate you in any way and we are open to any suggestions you might have to make your trip better and safer. If you have any concerns at all, feel free to ask and we’ll get things done!